Hi!

I have just installed htdig. Unfortunately, I pay for the space I use on the
server, so that I wonder which files I can delete.

I have already deleted the original .tar.gz, the installdir and the htdoc
directory.
I have seen directories like win1- or win32 in the db directory (the one
under the cgi-bin directory). Given that I have installed htdig on an Apache
server (Red Hat Linux 5), can I delete all such directories?

Also, since I will use it on French pages, I plan to delete all the files
based on English language (English.0 is a big one...)

Thanks in advance!