Hi,
I'm new in the htdig world and I'm not figuring out two points:

1. while running htdig, I cannot use correctly htsearch. It seems as both
programs use the same db files and htdig overwrites those files; htsearch
searches empty files. Is there a way to avoid this? Am I missing smth in
the configuartion?

2. it seems that every time htdig is run, it starts from scratch and does
not use any prevoiusly fetched data. Is this true? Or configurable?

TIA