On Sat, 2014-05-17 at 22:10 +0100, Daniel Feist wrote:
> Sure, which jetty connector? Blocking is better because then test is more
> about httpclient. With other connector jetty uses more cpu and has more
> context switching.

I used the same micro-benchmark as before, the same jetty connector, the
same minimal HC config. I am really sorry but I cannot reproduce any
significant difference between minimal HC and the defaul one with
performance tuning, and more importantly I see no reason for that
difference to be there.

Let's see what kind of reasons you are going to get and then proceed
from there.

Oleg