On Sep 4, 1:49 pm, prokoudine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I created http://code.google.com/p/hugin-gsoc/.

Google already created a pano project section at
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2008-pano/,
but if you want I can upload to hugin-gsoc too.

And another thing... the integration plan was that OpenGL preview goes
first, then my batch processor, but there was no mention of OpenGL
preview being integrated lately in the "GSOC integration branch"
thread, so is that already done and you're waiting for my part, or is
it still in progress?

--
Marko