Hi Marko,

James Legg wrote:
> 2008/9/4 Marko Kuder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> And another thing... the integration plan was that OpenGL preview goes
>> first, then my batch processor, but there was no mention of OpenGL
>> preview being integrated lately in the "GSOC integration branch"
>> thread, so is that already done and you're waiting for my part, or is
>> it still in progress?
>
> I've merged the OpenGL preview into the integration branch, so you can
> integrate your project without me getting in the way.

Please go ahead!
See
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch04s03.html
for instructions on merging with svn. I think I created the branches at
revision 3081, so inside your gsoc2008_integration checkout, the
following should work:

svn merge -r 3081:HEAD
https://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/hugin/hugin/branches/gsoc2008_batch_processing

(all in one line)

should do the merge. You might need to take care about some conflicts
afterwards.

ciao
   Pablo