Ippei UKAI wrote:
> Just a quick question to the Windows users: how is the autopano-sift
> available for Windows? Is it included in the package and asked during
> install, or available separately somewhere else?

short answer: included in the package (0.7.0 release).

long answer:

I had made provision for an installer with all CP generators and one for
an installer without CP generators

<http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/trunk/platforms/windows/installer/hugin.iss?revision=3024&view=markup>
<http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/trunk/platforms/windows/installer/hugin_no_patents.iss?revision=3199&view=markup>

The main reason for the two installers is patent compliance.

I had used the full installer for my snapshot builds as they are for
educational purpose only and are not built in or distributed from the USA.

I used the no_patents installer for distribution builds, e.g. the ones
that are shipped with Nodal Ninja.

The intention was to add match-n-shift once we have a 100% SIFT-free
solution, and ship it all in one package. But I like your idea of a
pluggable architecture in OSX (although I have not had access to a Mac
to see it in action yet).

Yuv