Dear Harry,

Thank you for the explanations. Thus Yuv's aproach should be continued. I
will take it into account, if I'll generate a new setup. What's the
approch on the other paltforms? Single installs or one package with a
control flow similar to my current windows setup?

By the way, is it planned to do maintenance releases, e.g. hugin 0.7.1?
This would be a good point to integrate bugfixes as well as to generate a
new setup.

Guido

Currently