Seems strange to me - I converted images to another format, but
Hugin's File Open dialog shows only JPEGs (even when I've selected All
Files). I'm still unable to open my JPEGs (even after installation of
latest official Windows release). I'm able to open any other JPEG (eg.
saved from Internet) - Hugin shows dialog prompting me to enter HFOV.
This is situation on my Windows installation - BUT... In MS Virtual PC
I'm able to open my JPEGs in Hugin, but HFOV dialog appears.
Isn't it kinda strange?

Jaroslav

PS: Sorry for late update on my situation - been busy with some game
translations...