good news indeed. I've done the urgent tasks. In the coming days we need
to add mentors to the group and recruit students.

This year we have some additions this year - in case there are students
interested in projecting on large 3D displays.
<http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/03/19/bliss-and-a-lot-of-work-coming-up/>

prokoudine wrote:
> Feel free to tell us about your own ideas and don't hesitate to send
> us patches to tell us you  are serious about participating ;-) I'm
> pretty sure that Yuv will write a separate mail with all the fine
> details the we he always does as soon as he's back from his short
> trip.

tonight I'm quite tired. Baby, wife, parents are all asleep, and it
won't be long until I follow.

> Let's rock again!

This will be another great summer!

Yuv