Guido Kohlmeyer wrote:

>> A simple division by zero error in libpano13:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2002617&group_id=96188&atid=613954
>>

> I'm currently working on a fix. Maybe it's not wise to do the same.

do you mean it is too difficult for a student, or are you worried about
duplicate effort?

no worries about duplicate efforts.

for you it is a bug hunt, for the students it is about showing us that
they can hack the code base. There is no requirement for the student
patch to be useful or to be applied to the code base when considering
them for GSoC.

Yuv