Thanks Seb!

How do you do that practically, do you selectively pick the images to
search for control points between somehow?  (How do you do that in
Hugin?)

Do you also uncheck the previously optimized images in the next
optimization run to make sure they stay put, or can Hugin handle it
just doing minor adjustments to them?  I guess "tension" would build
up in the pano as it grows otherwise?

Cheers

--
/O