In gmane.comp.misc.ptx Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
> On Sat 25-Apr-2009 at 18:39 +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
[...]
>>tests/simpleTiff16/reference/ ships a .svn subdirectory.

> This was fixed a couple of months ago, or at least the beta2 tarball
> doesn't contain any .svn folders.

Aargh. diffed the wrong direction, sorry for the noise.

While I am at it ... these are probably also worth fixing:
ametz...@argenau:/tmp/pano13$ grep implicit buildlog.libpano13_2.9.14~beta2-1
parser.c:851: warning: implicit declaration of function
'EvaluateControlPointErrorAndComponents'
ColourBrightness.c:383: warning: implicit declaration of function 'htons'
ColourBrightness.c:398: warning: implicit declaration of function 'round'
ColourBrightness.c:398: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'round'
ColourBrightness.c:457: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'round'

thanks, cu andreas
so grateful to you.'