In gmane.comp.misc.ptx Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
> A question:  libpano13-2.9.14_beta2 was released seven weeks ago and
> there have been no bug reports, can I assume that this version is ok
> for a 'stable' release?
[...]

Hello,

I think library versioning is broken due to ABI breakage (compared to
2.9.12) and therefore a soname bump is necessary:

filter.h: struct adjust_Prefs has new member int faststep
panorama.h struct TrformStr has new member int fastStep

The struct is part of the ABI and adding members changes its size,
afaik this breaks binary compatibilty.

cu and- this is a showstopper -reas
so grateful to you.'