Hi Benjamin,

I deal with enfuse and bracketed sets with a patch I wrote:
http://ultrawide.wordpress.com/2008/11/16/hacking-hugin-part-1/

I load the first set of images, generate control points and align, then
send the pano to batch. Then on the images panel, click 'bracket up' to
switch to the next bracketed set, but keeping the control
points/alignment from the first bracket set (this solves the problem
when the set is too bright/dark to find CPs). Save and send to batch,
then repeat for remaining bracketed sets.

At the end, all the panos should have been warped in the same way. Then
I enfuse them from the command line.

Cheers,
Tim