Hi all,

Great work, good to see it released to the rest of the world! Thanks
to all the developers. Is anybody working on an 'official' windows
installer yet? I could give that a go, but I just tried to build 0.8,
and I get the following error (a few times, in 5 different projects,
this is just an example):

18>wxjpeg.lib(wxjpeg_jdmarker.obj) : error LNK2005: _jpeg_save_markers
already defined in jpeg.lib(jpeg62.dll)
18>wxzlib.lib(wxzlib_compress.obj) : error LNK2005: _compress already
defined in z.lib(zlib1.dll)
18>   Creating library C:\HuginSDK\hugin_build\src\hugin1\hugin\Release
\hugin.lib and object C:\HuginSDK\hugin_build\src\hugin1\hugin\Release
\hugin.exp
18>C:\HuginSDK\hugin_build\src\hugin1\hugin\Release\hugin.exe : fatal
error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found

Any idea what is causing that? I can't exclude user error here, I just
don't have a clue.

Allard