I have just replaced the old copy of autopano-sift-c.exe for Win32 on
my ftp site with the patched one.

You can get it with this URL:
  ftp://tksftp:tksp...@tksharpless.net/autopano-sift-c.exe
This is the actual executable, not an installer.

Apologies to anyone who downloaded the defective version.

-- Tom