On Jul 19, 9:08 am, Nicolas Pelletier <nicolas.pellet...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks Tom, Thanks Scott.
> The new version works flawlessly. It is running faster I think (no
> smoothing?).

There was another patch that got applied along with the memory-leak-
fix. Performance of the first stage roughly doubles by inlining two
accessor functions.

> It is processing now the high rez stack I sent it!

I've fed it 200-some pictures and it handles them fine. Hugin handles
those projects too, although it can get a little slow. The only
problem however is that autopano-sift-c occasionally generates points
outside of the image bounds. Hugin crashes on those *.pto files when
attempting to view such a control point.

Scott