Hello Harry,

This new one works here. I ran it as is without re-installing the
control point generators. I don't know if you have new CP installers
that expose the CP executables, but I had to do that in order for the
Preferences file browser to pick them. Otherwise the browser shows the
CP plugin packages. It does not have the ability to drill down to the
executable. Picking the plugin package does not work. So I had to
first open the plugin packages and then drag an alias of the
executable out to where Preferences would see it. Preferences shows
the full file name to the executable when you pick the alias.

By the way, Hugin's error message for not finding the CP says
"Autopano Sift" regardless of what the CPs name is that it could not
find.

Allan