2009/9/14 AKS-Gmail-IMAP <aksei...@gmail.com>

> Hello Harry,
> This new one works here. I ran it as is without re-installing the control
> point generators. I don't know if you have new CP installers that expose the
> CP executables, but I had to do that in order for the Preferences file
> browser to pick them. Otherwise the browser shows the CP plugin packages. It
> does not have the ability to drill down to the executable. Picking the
> plugin package does not work. So I had to first open the plugin packages and
> then drag an alias of the executable out to where Preferences would see it.
> Preferences shows the full file name to the executable when you pick the
> alias.
>
> By the way, Hugin's error message for not finding the CP says "Autopano
> Sift" regardless of what the CPs name is that it could not find.
>
> Allan

Hi Allan,

Thanks for testing.
I built new AutoCP installers (currently only autopano-sift-c and
panomatic) and they are also on my website. I already had a section 0.8
MACOSX builds and 0.8 Autoplugin installers.
Above that, as they are newer, is now the Hugin 2009.x builds and the Hugin
2009.x AutoCP installers section.
I also mentioned this in my mail but obviously I have to that in a better
way to make it more clear to the users, bith in the mail and on my website.

Harry