2009/9/14 michael_tn <michael.d.gallo...@gmail.com>

> now with jpeg-7 (cannot find 6.2 source), i get this:
>
> libjpeg6 source is here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libjpeg/files/
Please try to build this one. Hugin is based on libjpeg-6 and so is the
XCode project. (as are enblend/enfuse, autopano-sift, nona, vigra, etc.,
etc. and our MacOSX and your linux).
version 7 is life since 27 june 2009. If it is not compatible with all stuff
within hugin we might get completely other problems.

I just created created a libjpeg-7.sh script for test purposes and added it
to trunk and 2009.2.

For your convenience I also added it to this mail. I will try this evening
with libjpeg7 in hugin.

For the time being: Please stick to the 6b library and the standard
libjpeg.sh script.

Harry