On Sep 14, 4:37 am, Harry van der Wolf <hvdw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/9/14 michael_tn <michael.d.gallo...@gmail.com>
>

> > now with jpeg-7 (cannot find 6.2 source), i get this:
>
> > libjpeg6 source is here:http://sourceforge.net/projects/libjpeg/files/
>
> Please try to build this one. Hugin is based on libjpeg-6 and so is the
> XCode project. (as are enblend/enfuse, autopano-sift, nona, vigra, etc.,
> etc. and our MacOSX and your linux).
> version 7 is life since 27 june 2009. If it is not compatible with all stuff
> within hugin we might get completely other problems.
>
> I just created created a libjpeg-7.sh script for test purposes and added it
> to trunk and 2009.2.
>
> For your convenience I also added it to this mail. I will try this evening
> with libjpeg7 in hugin.
>
> For the time being: Please stick to the 6b library and the standard
> libjpeg.sh script.
>
> Harry

ok, i found the jpeg6b source and it builds with the original script.
i'm as far along as panomatic now. i get this at the end of the build

Making install in panomatic
test -z "/Users/michael/development/hugin/mac/ExternalPrograms/
repository/arch/i386/bin" || .././install-sh -c -d "/Users/michael/
development/hugin/mac/ExternalPrograms/repository/arch/i386/bin"
  /usr/bin/install -c 'panomatic' '/Users/michael/development/hugin/
mac/ExternalPrograms/repository/arch/i386/bin/panomatic'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
lipo: can't open input file: /Users/michael/development/hugin/mac/
ExternalPrograms/repository/arch/ppc/bin/panomatic (No such file or
directory)
strip: can't open file: /Users/michael/development/hugin/mac/
ExternalPrograms/repository/bin/panomatic (No such file or directory)

looks like it builds an i386 but not ppc (i'm using the SetEnv-
universal build).

-- michael