On Oct 5, 8:25 am, cspiel <csp...@freenet.de> wrote:
> Yuv -
>
> On Oct 5, 1:42 am, Yuval Levy <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:
> --- snip ---
>
> > I don't know what Christoph plans are for enblend - he's the one who
> > has moved enblend forward to pre-release 4.0.  I don't know what is
> > considered critical to be fixed before release.
>
>     You could ask this Christoph guy what his plans with
> Enblend/Enfuse are, can't you?

IIRC this Dr. House guy told me about having other interests at the
moment.
IIRC he also reads this list, and I thought that if he had news he'll
share it with us here.

If you are missing my nagging, I'll go fetch the Dr. Cuddy outfit (is
at the dry cleaner preparing for the Halloween) and be with you in a
minute ;-)

I also have some other things on my todo list for enblend that we
discussed (have not forgot it, just had other things keeping me busy).