> What "works for me" does not necessarily "work for them".

I was more commenting on my own incompentence as a tester than
anything else :-)

> you can find the different versions of enblend and enfuse in my
> recently posted binary of the layout branch. No OpenMP versions yet
> (maybe somebody who has OpenMP can build them and contribute them to
> the effort?)

THX for those. I'll try to test them and incorporate them. Will take
me a bit of time.

> IIRC you have write access to SVN. I suggest doing the development/
> implementation there. The current status, from my perspective, is that
> in the Hugin SVN we have installer files for 0.7.0. Ad posted here on
> the list his (latest?) version which he used for 2009.2. You have your
> personal version. I'd like to see all of them in a collaborative
> effort on SVN. Then it will also be easier to sync the installer with
> Ad's scripted build system and with Guido and Ryan's efforts to update
> the SDK.

I commited my script as I have used it for 0.8 snapshots (plus update
to cmakelists in installer directory). First commit ever, another
milestone. They are of course not completely up to date but i can now
adapt them for everyone as I go along.
I do have to say that my version of the SDK is not the same anymore as
Guido's, as I had to add or change a few things so I'm not 100% sure
this will work with the current SDK. I think panomatic wasn't in the
SDK but it was very easy to add so I did that. There were some patches
here and there as well.

I was having some difficulties building libpano, as posted earlier.
Haven't solved them yet. But I need sleep too.

Allard