Hi Lukáš

Lukáš Jirkovský wrote:
> I don't want to replace .pto files.

would you mind elaborating a little bit more about what exactly you want
to do? given the previous discussions on this list (that you could not
know about) I (and maybe some others too) have some preconceived notions
in the area, which obviously don't necessarily apply to your ideas. I
would like to know what your ideas are. What problem(s) have you
identified with the current way things are, and what is your suggested
solution?

>> Maybe you want to wait for Layout integration before branching out.
>
> That's not a bad idea.

this will give you time to articulate your idea. I must admit that I am
lost. At the moment I can not imagine what you want to do.

Sorry
Yuv