ciao Cristian,

cri wrote:
> I've just uploaded to the list the svg file with all the "experiments"
> made until now.

bel lavoro, grazie! nice work, thanks!

if there is no objection I would like to use your work to refresh the
Hugin look. Ideally I'd introduce it with the integration of James' new
layout mode; and ideally this would be the first release in 2010.

http://hugin-ptx.googlegroups.com/web/hug_icon+%282%29.svg

displays right away in the browser (at least in Firefox 3.5 on Ubuntu).

my preference so far is A4 for Hugin and B4 for the Batch stitcher, and
I could live with them as they are now. What do others think?

from my perspective, what we still need is the handwritten "Hugin" under
the large version of the icon (e.g. in the "about" menu point.

When re-writing / re-designing the font, please note that we try to
consistently capitalize Hugin now (I'll fix the about screen right away).

Yuv