I think that once you know the  mythological origins of the name
"Hugin"
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huginn_and_Muninn
(which I must admit I only learned recently from someone here)
having something that suggests a raven in the icon is appealing.  For
me the stylised "h" has some echo of a flying raven about it and that
is something strongly  in its favour.  Also I like the horizontal
rectangle as invoking a conventional panorama,

So for those reasons I would favour:
   C2  and D2

all the best

George