On Sat 05-Dec-2009 at 13:40 +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> Are command-line option fully compatible with 3.2, i.e. will
> enblend 4.0 work with hugin 0.7.0 or is an upgrade to 2009.04
> required?
>
> I am asking since
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2853823&group_id=77506&atid=550441
>
> ist still open.

Hugin 2009.4.0 calls enblend/enfuse identically to Hugin 0.7.0, so
upgrading won't make any difference.

As I understand this bug report was a problem with a particular
enblend build.

The way to test is to stitch a 360° panorama from Hugin with
enblend-4.0 installed and check that the ±180° boundary is ok.

--
Bruno