On Dec 4, 10:00 am, cspiel <csp...@freenet.de> wrote:
> Hello Everybody!
>
>         Today we announce the third release
> candidate (RC3) for Enblend/Enfuse version 4.0.

Hi,

I finally found some time to try the new version. The very first thing
I ran into is absence of libxmi in my system. Ubuntu 9.10 doesn't even
know what it is. Apparently it is some old GNU library last released
over 9 years ago that performs rasterization of vector graphics.  What
was the reason for choosing it over, say, Cairo which is so much more
widespread?

When I try to configure the build I get

checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking host system type... Invalid configuration `x86_64-unknown-
linux-gnu': machine `x86_64-unknown' not recognized
checking build system type... Invalid configuration `x86_64-unknown-
linux-gnu': machine `x86_64-unknown' not recognized

And configuration fails.

Alexandre