On Mon 18-Jan-2010 at 15:07 -0800, Rick Workman wrote:
Not sure I understand. I choose "Fused and Blended panorama" as
output. Now whether I select "Normal:Remapped images" or "Exposure
fusion:Remapped images" I get remapped versions of the 18 images prior
to fusing, rather than 6, exposure corrected, fused images, which is
what I'm looking for.

An exposure-corrected, exposure-fused image doesn't really exist, adjusting exposure before fusing doesn't improve the results.

Actually, both options appear to produce the same set of remapped images.

They will produce similar images if Hugin thinks they all have the same EV. If Hugin can't read the EV from the EXIF data, you will have to run exposure optimisation. Sorry if that sounds complex, what you are trying to achieve will probably work, but it isn't a typical workflow.

--
Bruno