2010/1/26 Rick Workman <ridgewo...@mac.com>

> b) If the tools ever become part of the bundle, it would be helpful if
> the directory containing them was included in the PATH prior to
> calling any external script (like an automatic set_environment), so
> the script wouldn't have to deal with this. Alternatively, a pattern
> could be defined which contained the tools' directory path.
>
> I'm planning to make the tools part of the bundle within a month. The issue
is not including the tools inside the bundle. I can have that arranged in 15
minutes. The issue is to make the tools available in a "user friendly" way.
I'm thinking about that one.

I set myself a month. I can already create a bundle right now with the tools
in it and I have already a script to accompany the bundle. The isue would
only be that the user has to modify the script once to include
"the/path/to/Hugin.app". Leaving that to the user is not user friendly.
On the other hand: users willing and capable to use command line tools will
have no problem editing a text file once to include that path.

Harry