Harry, Pablo & others,

I'm at a loss here. Does this require other files from vigra than a
build of hugin? The cmake patch does not find the vigra package. I've
tried downloading vigra 1.6 and building the library (changing it to a
static lib, no clue if that works the way I did it), but CMake won't
tell me it has found vigra. I tried overriding the package finder and
putting the paths in manually but that doesn't work either, at least I
get tons of error messages, which seem to be related to vigra if I use
the (renamed) huginvigraimpex.lib from my hugin build or unrelated to
vigra if I use the renamed vigraimpex_dll.lib that I built from the
downloaded source.

As usual I'm just touching around in the dark, could somebody give me
a hint?

Allard