error LNK2019:
unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class
std::auto_ptr<struct vigra::Decoder> __cdecl vigra::decoder(class
vigra::ImageImportInfo const &)" (__imp_?deco...@vigra@@YA?AV?
$auto_...@udecoder@vigra@@@std@@abvimageimporti...@1@@Z) referenced in
function "void __cdecl vigra::importScalarImage<class
vigra::BasicImageIterator<double,double * *>,class
vigra::StandardValueAccessor<double> >(class vigra::ImageImportInfo
const &,class vigra::BasicImageIterator<double,double * *>,class
vigra::StandardValueAccessor<double>)" (??$importscalarim...@v?
$basicimageitera...@npapan@vigra@@V?
$standardvalueacces...@n@2@@vigra@@yaxabvimageimporti...@0@V?
$basicimageitera...@npapan@0...@v?$standardvalueaccessor@n...@0@@Z)

in keypoints.obj

Whatever I try (I've built two versions of the vigra lib, used the
downloaded lib, the downloaded dll and the one I built for hugin), I
keep getting about 8 errors similar to this. Thomas' tips, that I got
offline (thanks!) didn't solve it. Any clues?

Allard