Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. schrieb am 19.03.10 18:04:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Carl von Einem <c...@einem.net> wrote:
>> You are right, something seems to be missing in the .po file. I use the
>> current translation file as described in
>> <http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_translation_guide#Getting_Started_on_translations>
>>
>> -> 1. Get your *.po file
>> (links to
>> <http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/trunk/src/translations/>)
>
> Just to clarify:
>
> The .po file is not always up-to-date. If someone introduces or
> changes a string in the source-code, the  extract_messages.sh should
> be run. This script will update the .po files with the new strings
> (and remove the old ones).

But as a simple translator who isn't used to touch the sources itself
I'm not familiar with using extract_messages.sh, so my main problem
right now is that the current de.po that I find in
trunk/src/translations/de.po just doesn't contain all strings that
actually are in the latest svn for Mac provided by Harry
(hugin-mac-2010.1.0-svn5031).

I know it's time to dive into the "Become a Power Translator" section of
the Hugin translation guide but right now for me it would be easier to
submit a lat.po in verse format (using Hexameter and Pentameter) than to
follow your (of course valuable) hints. *sigh*

Carl