Oskar Sander wrote:
I don't quite understand what you mean with consistency so I'd appreciate if you explained to me when you have time.
Here is an example.

In image [1] two images are connected with control points and aligned with non-zero Tr parameters.
In image [2] only the roll parameter is adjusted for the images
In image [3] while dragging with right click images are rolled, and also Tr parameters are adjusted

[1] http://picasaweb.google.com/dmakreshanski/Picasa#5465469133457877986
[2] http://picasaweb.google.com/dmakreshanski/Picasa#5465469143402366482
[3] http://picasaweb.google.com/dmakreshanski/Picasa#5465469150353339954

Best,