On Mon 26-Apr-2010 at 21:04 -0700, slaterson wrote:
On Apr 26, 4:05 pm, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:

> Can you try a TIFF workflow instead of EXR? (TIFF supports > floating-point HDR data too).

i tried changing the output option for hdr to tiff. i still got exr files! i'm not sure if that is expected or not.

Yes it seems that Hugin uses EXR for the intermediate stitching files.

the (other) bad news is the images are identical to the streaked images - the individual remapped images are fine, the merged stacks are streaked.

I tried one of my bracketed panoramas and it is ok (HDR merged and blended with Hugin trunk and enblend-3.2, then tonemapped with fattal in qtpfsgui):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383...@n00/4564263738/

Actually this is the first time I've tried a HDR worklow since I gave up on the whole thing when enfuse arrived.

Here is one of the intermediate images, I don't see any streaking:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383...@n00/4563645783/

This is with OpenEXR-1.4.0a

--
Bruno