Works here, and on all computers I tried.

Have you tried older hugin builds? Do they work?

Have you installed these over the older ones, or besides? Is the old one
still there somewhere?

Zoran, only thing I saw (present in the last 2 builds) is that
celeste_standalone will output the STD_ERR to a message box instead of the
command line, interrupting the process each time.

nick