I don't know why, but some exif\iptc tags on my tifs are not good. Celeste
complains at loading them (tell me if you want one of those). The older
versions does output to the command line, so switched to that one for the
projects I run command line.

For the systems,

One is a Dell Latitude with a Core2Duo T7700 @ 2.4 with 4 gig ram (64 bit)

The other is a Dell Inspiron (I think, not in front of that one) Core2Quad
with 8gig ram (64 bit also).

Thanks for the builds!

nick