On Sun 23-May-2010 at 03:29 -0700, Jasper Aorangi wrote:

hmm using the prealigned mode made no difference for me. I was still
deleting control points from one end to the other 8)
Now with 145 images, and at least three points for each image pair,
optimizing for x,y,x or x,y,z,r,p still lumps all the images together in one
spot.

The prealigned mode is a recipe for generating control points with a mixture of tools from autopano-sift-C. i.e. it relates to the stage before optimisation.

you said wrote earlier that there is no need to adjust for barrel distortion
and this was now taken into account, do I need to include a,b,c etc. in the
optimisation as well?

The 'align' button in the Assistant tab will adjust the 'b' parameter automatically, which is usually sufficient. If you are using the optimiser tab then you get to pick exactly which parameters to optimise.

--
Bruno