On 29 jul, 22:29, "sani...@ymail.com" <sani...@ymail.com> wrote:
> Could you guys clarify for me what is causing the curving? What could
> I do differently without adding seams to my image?

As far as I can see from the tinypic image, the horizon isn't level.
You can tell because the far ends of the building do not point
straight up in the image, while would in the real world. Try adding
some vertical control points [0] and reoptimize the image. Don't get
confused by a curve in the image strip: probably your panoramic head
wasn't exactly level but slightly off-horizon.

[0] http://wiki.panotools.org/Vertical_control_points

--
Bart