On Sep 25, 8:31 pm, Matthew Petroff <matt...@mpetroff.net> wrote:

> I made further changes to the installer, removing match-n-shift and
> the autopano option that used generatekeys.exe since they do not seem
> necessary. I also added an install option to clean the registry before
> installing, to prevent future confusions like KFJ had.

Excellent! Now it all runs smoothly. Your solution to omit the
'Autopano-SIFT-C (multirow/stacked)' entry is actually the cleanest
solution, since the creation of panoramas from brackets with special
treatment for stacks is something quite advanced anyway. Best to leave
it out of the installer. I had looked into the matter today trying to
figure out ways to get around the need for Nowozin's autopano and
generatekeys to avoid the name conflict. Since Bruno proposed to omit
the match-n-shift, there was only the 'Autopano-SIFT-C (multirow/
stacked)' left. I played with it for a while and found out that the
two-stage process that involved generatekeys and autopano could be
simply exchanged by a one-step process, e.g. with panomatic, seemingly
without loss of functionality - but as I say, I think it's even better
without it altogether.
I haven't tried the registry-cleaning option yet, since I wanted to
have a path back in case things went amiss, but I'll try that out as
well and give you feedback, maybe tomorrow.
Thanks again for the nice installer!

with regards
KFJ