On September 27, 2010 09:27:25 am kfj wrote:
> the increase in computation time with the number
> of images will be quadratic (or worse

computation time is not the real issue here (unless you waste your time
waiting in front of the computer while it does the job).

false positives between non-adjacent images are the real issue.

> my experience, the false-positives aren't so much of a problem

it's very much dependent on the type of scene and the lens focal distance.
You might just not be shooting the kind of panos that do exhibit this kind of
problem.

Yuv