Hi all,

I just wanted to have a look at this great mosaic mode by doing the tutorial
example.  For this, I compiled the current HG version (cae898bcf89e).

Compiled fine, and I could load the files, define masks, optimize etc.

Then I tried to optimize exposure (well, give it a try, isn't it?) but this
caused a segfault :-(

So I re-started, same steps just without exposure, everything fine. But
when I wanted to stich - nothing happened!  The file dialog poped up, I
entered a name, and that was it.  No further output or action...

Not wanting to manually re-do things once more, I decided to first save the
pto file.  Bad idea:

  terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
    what():  A MakefileItem was removed before the Makefile::writeMakefile()
    was   called.
  This is likely to be a programming error (out of scope?)
  Aborted

A pto file was created, which looks fine to me, but the .mk file has zero
length....

Anything I can/should do to track this down?

Cheers,

  Pit

--
Dr. Peter "Pit" Suetterlin                 http://www.astro.su.se/~pit