Windows release binaries (betas and release candidates were built with
debug symbols) for Hugin 2010.2.0 are available as follows:

Windows 32-bit binary: http://www.box.net/shared/fke9z55u78

Windows 32-bit installer: http://www.box.net/shared/fb8mbtjlp6

Windows 64-bit binary: http://www.box.net/shared/jkhxsds7ns

Windows 64-bit installer: http://www.box.net/shared/jkhxsds7ns