On Oct 14, 5:43 pm, Bernd Hohmann <hohm...@harddiskcafe.de> wrote:
> On 14.10.2010 23:01, Aron H wrote:
>
>  > Just tried the x64 installer, and it defaults to c:/program files
>  > (x86)/hugin? Is there some setting to flip to make it go into c:/
>  > program files/ ?
>
> As far as I remember, "program files (x86)" is the default path for
> 32bit applications under 64bit windows.

Yes, that's the problem. Hugin should be a native x64 application, so
it should install in C:/Program Files/, not C:/Program Files (x86)/

I also check the 'Clean registry settings' box, and checked all the CP
detectors, and my default CP detector ended up as align_image_stack,
which won't produce panoramas, right? Can we make the default the same
as other platforms? Panomatic or Autopano-sift-c?

It's also still downloading Autopano-sift-C 2.5.2, which I guess
hasn't been resolved yet?

Thanks Matthew, for keeping on top of the builds/installers for
Windows!
Aron