On Oct 15, 10:47 am, Aron H <aron.hel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that's the problem. Hugin should be a native x64 application, so
> it should install in C:/Program Files/, not C:/Program Files (x86)/

Sorry, I forgot to change the installation directory when creating the
64-bit installer. An updated version is available here:
http://www.box.net/shared/pv7vn53qza

> I also check the 'Clean registry settings' box, and checked all the CP
> detectors, and my default CP detector ended up as align_image_stack,
> which won't produce panoramas, right? Can we make the default the same
> as other platforms? Panomatic or Autopano-sift-c?

The defaults are hard coded into Hugin and have nothing to do with the
installer. Not only does Hugin default to align_image_stack but none
of the other control point generators work as the paths to them are
broken. I may try to fix this for the next release with new registry
entries, but this isn't going to change for the current release.

> It's also still downloading Autopano-sift-C 2.5.2, which I guess
> hasn't been resolved yet?

Until someone makes a binary available that the installer can link to,
this will not be changed as I am not going to build, upload, or host a
binary since SIFT is patented. If someone makes a binary available
that the installer is able to download (the installer is unable to
download Henk's link as there is a landing page) I will gladly update
the installer.

Matthew