After doing testing on various computers, it appears that the 7-zip
files do not always work properly. Some machines refuse to load the
software while others refuse to extract the archive all together. I am
in the process of uploading zip files to SourceForge. While they are
considerably larger, they should prove to be more reliable.

Matthew