On 6 Nov., 06:36, Robert Krawitz <r...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> I've posted a bunch of the panorama, exposure fused, and exposure
> fused panorama shots I've been working on
> tohttp://rlk.smugmug.com/Other/Landscapes/4851912_oeCNm#1079379436_dCVAv
> (#9-15).  These are the ones I was making so much noise about a few
> weeks ago :-)
>
> These aren't actually full size.  Comments welcome.

Nice one!
Seems making noise was to good effect;) Bit difficult to make
technical comments on the images since they're so small, but they look
fine to me. One thing I'm not sure about: it looks as if some of the
images were done with a polarizer. Is that so? The effect of using a
polarizer is that the view will differ quite a bit from one shot to
the next (especially noticable in the sky), and when you stitch the
lot, the result may look slightly unnatural, so it's usually
recommended not to use a polarizer for panoramas, unless you really
want the effect.

with regards
Kay