On 22 Nov., 17:16, Yuval Levy <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:
> I will open an extra Mercurial repositories in Hugin for "scripts and other
> contributions".  It can always be merged into the main repo later on if it
> makes sense.

That sounds fine. I think it's probably too esoteric to bloat the main
repo
with, but maybe something more mainstream comes of it eventually.

> You will need to tell me your SF user ID so that I can grant you write access
> to the Hugin project.
>
> If you don't have yet an SF user ID, open first a Launchpad account (and
> document it please).  Then you can use OpenID to log on and create an account
> on SF.  Theoretically it should be simpler than creating a new account from
> scratch.  I'm interested in a documented experience.

You were right, I suppose. It was quite straightforward: I created the
openID
with launchpad. Then I just signed into SF with openID and I was at
the page
with my account details straight away. My SF user ID is 3139776

I will need a bit of guidance concerning the actual upload, but I
suppose you can
tell me how to go on about that once you've made the SF repo, or send
me a link
to a description of the standard procedure?

with regards
Kay