2011/1/19 Jeffrey Martin <360cit...@gmail.com>

> Thanks Pablo for the detailed explanations.
>
> By the way, with these photos, I am still getting CP's outside the cropping
> circle. does anyone have any idea why that would be the case?
> www.vrlog.net/temp/cpfind-pablo/bad-cp-shaved-nikkor.zip

Are you using the previous 4854_d29b1d6da0e0, still containing the error for
fisheye FOVs > 170,  or do you use the latest 4857_9cf4ed265424 where this
error SHOULD be solved (not user off course as I don't have an image set
with these kind of fisheye images.
It's only a small change in mail header and number, but it could be the main
differentiator here.

Which brings me to the next question: Some time ago we decided on standard
test sets, didn't we?
If so, where are they?

Harry