Hi Carl,

On 21 Jan., 09:07, Can-C. Dörtbudak <doertbu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> same problem for me. I've tried the fullscale option and sieve1size
> etc. as well. I can't find control points in the pictures of my
> walimex fish eye. If somebody wants to verify this here is the link to
> the pictures:http://www.doertbudak.de/test_can.zip

I just tried your images and it worked fine with the current
development version, and the default cpfind settings.
Hugin 2010.4 will NOT work, you need the most recent development
version (harrys latest OSX build might work too, although it doesn't
yet contain a proper RANSAC for fisheye images).

I did the following steps:
1. Load images
2. Set full frame fisheye, HFOV
3. Press Align button

And this properly connected all images, even though the overlap is
quite small.

ciao
 Pablo